Physical activity is an important component in leading a healthy life. Student Health & Wellness can help you reach your fitness goals. Our health educators can meet with you for a variety of fitness services:
- 1-on-1 consultations (discuss barriers, create goals, plan workouts, etc.)
- Equipment orientations and/or tips on weightlifting form
- Fitness testing (blood pressure, body fat, cardiorespiratory endurance, strength, flexibility)
Where: Appointments are held at the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center (map)
Cost: Free for current students at the University of Iowa
How to Schedule an Appointment: All fitness consultations take place in our offices in the Wellness Services area at the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center. To schedule an appointment call 319-353-2973.
5 Weeks to Wellness
Click here for more information or to register for this 5-week challenge that focuses on exercise, nutrition and well-being.
How to get active now
- Demonstration videos on exercises you can do from home
- Exercise recommendations
- Campus walking routes with mileage