Student Health & Wellness provide a variety of services related to sexual health for all registered University of Iowa students. Some of our services include:
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) testing and treatment
- Prescription and non-prescription contraception
- Emergency contraception
- Annual exams for women
- Free condoms
- Individual consultations
- Group workshops
The cost of each clinical service (STI testing, prescription contraception, annual exams, emergency contraception) varies depending on your health insurance. All Student Health & Wellness services (free condoms, individual consultations, group workshops) are free!
- Clinical appointments are held at Student Health & Wellness in the Westlawn building (map).
- For an appointment, call 319-335-8394.
Check out our Sex@Iowa blog.
This new blog answers all of your sex questions, and is published by Dr. Ann Laros and Dr. Eric Evans.
More sexual health resources and information:
- Not sure about what birth control is right for you? Click here.
- Get Yourself Tested campaign
- Information on emergency contraception (“Plan B”)
- Find out how you can Avoid the Stork
- Consent is sexy! UI Affirmative Consent Policy
- Help for sexual assault survivors
- It Gets Better - The University of Iowa