What is Game of a Healthier Life?
- 5-week challenge focusing on nutrition, fitness, time management & mindful eating, sleep, stress management & spiritual health, and healthy relationships.
- Weekly wellness activity goals, emails & support
- Monday, January 29 and ends on Sunday, March 4
What do I do?
- Print or save the Game of a Healthier Life instructions and weekly game boards.
- Track your points Monday, January 29-Sunday, March 4 either on your weekly game boards or by using the Quizzes tool on ICON (Game of a Healthier Life 2018). You don’t need to track on both the game boards and on ICON; it’s just an added option if online tracking is more convenient for you than using the paper game boards.
- Try to accumulate as many points as you can each week by checking off wellness activities as you complete them! Each wellness activity you complete is worth 1 point. Track weekly totals at the bottom of the game boards and total those at the end of the challenge.
- Complete the online point submission & evaluation survey (which will be emailed to you on March 6th) to submit your points and be eligible for prizes.
Earn points for prizes by completing wellness activities each week! When you complete the online point submission & evaluation survey at the end of the program (it will be sent to you on March 6), you will receive an email on how to pick up the prize of your choice if you accumulated the following:
- Earn 10-14 points: Win your choice of ear buds, water bottle or salad shaker
- Earn 15-20 points: Win your choice of ear buds, water bottle or salad shaker AND get entered 1x into the large prize drawing
- Earn 21+ points: Win your choice of ear buds, water bottle or salad shaker AND get entered 5x into the large prize drawing
Game boards do not need to be turned in. Large prizes include a Recreational Services personal training session and Power Café cup and smoothie.
- Week 1 Focus: Physical Activity & Nutrition
- Week 2 Focus: Time Management & Mindful Eating
- Week 3 Focus: Sleep
- Week 4 Focus: Stress Management & Spiritual Health
- Week 5 Focus: Healthy Relationships
Questions? Contact Heidi Bohall at email@example.com or 319-335-5827