We still have many ways for you to "see" our clinic providers. Give our schedulers a call at 319-335-8394 and we can set you up to talk by phone or have a video visit with a provider- in most cases on the same day. Video visits are a great way to connect with you.
- Are available every day, Monday through Friday
- Are fast, easy to use, and secure
- Provide expert physician/physician assistant consultation, with diagnosis and prescriptions as appropriate
Some conditions cannot be addressed by telemedicine and so you may be directed to receive care in person. We are still seeing patients in person from 11 AM-12 noon and 1-4 PM, Monday through Friday. The provider or nurse will discuss options with you and facilitate getting you scheduled for a clinic visit if needed. Review information on our Before Your Visit tab on the home page for helpful information on making your telehealth or in-person visit go smoothly.
The CDC has issued guidance for immunizations during a pandemic, and recommends that needed immunizations be postponed unless there is a compelling reason to proceed, or if already in clinic for another reason. We will postpone routine immunizations (like HPV, travel vaccines) at the current time.
You can still schedule a nurse visit in our Nurse Care Room if you need:
- to complete a health science requirement as an incoming M-1, dental, nursing, or other health science student
- a Depo-provera injection
- allergy injections (immunotherapy)
- a follow-up lab order from one of our providers
Our staff is still here to help you. Call our schedulers at 319-335-8394. If you have questions for a nurse or a provider, call our Nurseline at 319-335-9704.
If you have symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath- please remain at home and call our Nurseline or your health care provider for advice.