Whether you are coming to our clinic for an in-person visit, or talking with us virtually, a little preparation on your part will go a long way towards having a successful visit and establishing a health care partnership with your Student Health provider. Be sure and take some time to read our Patient Rights and Responsibilities information.
Here are some tasks to complete before your visit with us if possible. It's a long list and we appreciate your time and attention to it!
Based on the type of appointment you have, follow the steps below. Click on the links to the forms below to download and complete them. Once you have filled them out, send them in to us through MyChart. Follow these instructions on how to upload photos and files to your medical chart.
We encourage the use of MyChart for many reasons- communication with your provider, getting test results, scheduling certain appointments and tests are all available in MyChart. Having access to your medical record can make you a more active participant in your healthcare. Read more about information sharing here. If you prefer not to use MyChart, you can email documents to email@example.com
Psychiatry provider- consent form and health history
Primary care or gynecology provider - medical history form
- Face masks are still required in our healthcare setting. We ask that you wear a medical grade face mask to protect you and others from illness. We have these available at our front entrance and ask that you wear it the entire time in our clinic.
- Come by yourself, unless you are having a procedure and have made arrangements to bring a support person.
- Bring your student ID and your insurance card.
- We are keeping you safe when you are in our clinic with enhanced cleaning and social distancing practices
Telehealth (video or phone visits)
- We are trying to get back to safely seeing you in person as much as possible, but some visits can still be virtual.
If you are a new patient, or any time your insurance changes: complete this insurance form. It also helps expedite check-in if you can send in a copy of the front and back of your insurance card in advance, whether it is your policy or your parents. If you have SHIP or UI GradCare, submit your information via MyChart. You can check MyChart any time to see if we have your current insurance information.