Student Health & Wellness provide a variety of services related to sexual health for all registered University of Iowa students. Some of our services include:
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) testing and treatment
- Prescription and non-prescription contraception
- Emergency contraception
- Annual exams for women
- Free condoms, dental dams, lube & other safe sex supplies
- Individual consultations
- Group workshops
The cost of each clinical service (STI testing, prescription contraception, annual exams, emergency contraception) varies depending on your health insurance. All Student Health & Wellness services (free condoms, individual consultations, group workshops) are free!
- Clinical appointments are held at Student Health & Wellness in the Westlawn building (map).
- For an appointment, call 319-335-8394.