Submitting Immunization Records to Student Health
The University of Iowa Student Health is partnering with Med+Proctor to capture student immunization records.
IF YOU ARE AN INCOMING GENERAL STUDENT for FALL 2019 or Spring 2020 and
- NOT a first year medical, nursing, dental, EMT, speech pathology, physical therapy, physician assistant, radiation science, or pharmacy student (actually starting the program- M-1, D-1, first semester pharmacy/nursing/PT... school)
- NOT an international student
then please use Med+Proctor to submit your immunizations. If you have already submitted your records to us, you do not need to repeat this process. If you haven't sent anything to us yet, use Med+Proctor. Follow these instructions to create a Med+Proctor student account and upload your immunizations. It is very important to include your UI student ID (an 8-digit number) in the correct field when you create your Med+Proctor account! It is on your admissions documents, on MyUI, and also on the back of your orientation name tag if you still have that. Also look at your admission documents for your University email address- make sure you format it correctly. The UI email address is usually "first name-last name@uiowa". It is not the same as your HawkID. Mistakes or omissions in your student ID or email address will slow down the approval process.
Please go to the Med+Proctor website to create your student account, where you can download the form you need.
Please include your name and birth date (and/or university ID number) on ALL forms/documents mailed/faxed to Student Health. PDF format is preferred for emailed forms.
You need Adobe Acrobat to download the forms. Visit the Adobe Acrobat Reader website to get your free reader.
- Health Requirements for All UI Students
- Psychiatric Medical History (for new psychiatric patients only; bring to first appointment)
- Release of Information Form and Important Instructions (only needed if you want Student Health to release your information)
- Consent to Obtain Information Form (only needed if you want a healthcare provider to send Student Health your information)
- Class Excuse Policy and Form
Submit ONLY if you are requesting an exemption to the UI immunization requirement because of a medical condition or religious belief. For students age 18 and over, we can't accept forms signed by parents from when the student was in elementary school. Students age 18 and over must complete and sign their own religious exemption form, including having it notarized.
- Iowa Department of Public Health Medical Exemption form
- Iowa Department of Public Health Religious Exemption form
Health Science students
- Health Science Student Requirements Form - These requirements are NOT for incoming first year (freshmen) students. They are needed when starting Medical school, Nursing, Dental, Physical Therapy, Pharmacy, Physician Assistant, Radiation Science, EMT and Speech Pathology programs. They are not required for students in "pre-" or "interest" programs. Use of the form is optional.
- Requirements for Health Science Students
- Two-Step TST Protocol
- TST Reading Policy
- Hepatitis B Titre Protocol
- Health Screen Form
- TB Assessment Form (only for those with history of positive TB screening result, if not completed at Student Health)
For medical students doing clerkships/rotations:
- AAMC Standardized Immunization Form Instructions (how to complete this form electronically, without a visit)
- International Student Requirements Form (Use this form to submit immunization records)
Minor students (under 18 years)
Health fee & insurance
- Insurance Form - Information we need to bill any Student Health charges to your insurance
- Health Fee Form
Allergy patient information
ADHD patient information
- ADHD Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- ADHD Provider Letter and Transfer of Care form
- ADHD Checklist