Please include your name and birthdate (and/or university ID number) on ALL forms/documents mailed/faxed to Student Health & Wellness. PDF format is preferred for emailed forms.
You need Adobe Acrobat to download the forms. Visit the Adobe Acrobat Reader website to get your free reader.
- General Student Requirements Form (OPTIONAL: To submit measles, mumps, and rubella records.)
- Health Requirements for All UI Students
- Psychiatric Medical History (for new psychiatric patients only; bring to first appointment)
- Release of Information Form and Important Instructions (only needed if you want Student Health & Wellness to release your information)
- Consent to Obtain Information Form (only needed if you want a healthcare provider to send Student Health & Wellness your information)
- Class Excuse Policy and Form
Submit ONLY if you are requesting an exemption to the UI immunization requirement because of a medical condition or religious belief. Students age 18 and older must complete and sign their own religious exemption form, including having it notarized.
- Iowa Department of Public Health Medical Exemption form
- Iowa Department of Public Health Religious Exemption form
Health Science students
- Health Science Student Requirements Form - These requirements are NOT needed for incoming first year students. They are needed when starting Medical school, Nursing, Dental, Pharmacy, Physician Assistant, Radiation Science, and Speech Pathology programs. They are not required for students in "pre-" or "interest" programs. Use of the form is optional.
- Requirements for Health Science Students
- Two-Step TST Protocol
- TST Test Reading Policy
- Hepatitis B Titre Protocol
- Health Screen Form
- TB Assessment Form (only for those with history of positive TB screening result, if not completed at SHW)
For medical students doing clerkships/rotations:
- AAMC Standardized Immunization Form Instructions (how to complete this form electronically, without a visit)
- International Student Requirements Form (REQUIRED: Use this form to submit immunization records)
- Instructions for Scheduling TB Screening Appointment on iHawk
- iHawk Sign-on Page
- World In Balance video