Student Health provides mental health care with a team of MD psychiatrists, primary care physicians, physician assistants, and registered nurses. Students can be seen at Student Health for management of mental health conditions requiring behavioral and medication management.
- Evaluation of mental health concerns
- Medication assessment and management
- Eating disorder services
- Mood disorders treatment (depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive compulsive disorder treatment
- ADHD treatment (after review of past records)
*Please see forms page for ADHD information.*
Other Campus Resources:
- University Counseling Service
- University Counseling Service (UCS) offers a variety of counseling services for currently enrolled University of Iowa students including individual therapy, group therapy, relationship therapy, and referrals to other counseling services in the Iowa City area.
- UCS implements an interdisciplinary approach to provide mental health services to currently enrolled undergraduate, graduate, professional, post-doctoral, and non-degree seeking students at the University of Iowa. Visit their appointments page to schedule an initial assessment appointment with a counselor.