Student Health provides mental health care with a team of MD psychiatrists, primary care physicians, physician assistants, and registered nurses. Students can be seen at Student Health for management of mental health conditions requiring behavioral and medication management.
- Evaluation of mental health concerns
- Medication assessment and management
- Eating disorder services
- Mood disorders treatment (depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive compulsive disorder treatment
- ADHD treatment (after review of past records)
*Please see forms page for ADHD information.*