Other Circumstances & Situations

Athletic Training students (although in a health science program) do NOT need to send completed health science forms to Student Health. You will send your forms in to your program coordinator. Student Health does need your MMR records if you did not previously attend the UI- those can be sent to student-immunizations@uiowa.edu.

If you received care in Iowa and can't locate an immunization record, you can request any available records from the Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH) using this record request form. Follow the submission instructions on the form.  Once you get the record from IDPH, you can send this record to student-immunizations@uiowa.edu. This could be a way to get your COVID vaccine dates if you can't find your card.