We are staffed with medical doctors (MD) who are board-certified in family medicine, gynecology, and psychiatry. We also have certified physician assistants in our provider group. We all work together to provide you with expert health care.
- Evaluation and treatment of acute illness and injury
- Non-urgent health issues
- Health maintenance visits (physical exams, preventive care)
- Chronic disease management
- Coordination of care with specialists at nearby University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics (UIHC)
- Collaboration with other UI services such as University Counseling Service and Student Wellness
- Management of disease outbreaks on campus, in partnership with local and state health departments