The University of Iowa is closely following the developments in Ukraine, and is dedicated to providing services and support to faculty, staff, students, and their families affected by these events.
Read this statement from Russ Ganim, Associate Provost and Dean, UI International Programs.
Resources available to students:
- Student Care and Assistance – Not sure where to start? Student Care and Assistance provides support (in-person, virtual, and phone) to help connect you with resources available on campus.
- Let’s Talk, Hawks! – Virtual, informal, and confidential drop-in consultation space with a University Counseling Service therapist.
- University Counseling Service- A campus office to support your mental well-being, providing individual and group counseling.
- Student Health - Medical and psychiatric services for students. In-person or telehealth appointments available, as well as phone consultations with registered nurses on our Nurseline.
- Solidarity Support Group – A support group for international students and students of color to talk about concerns, share experiences, and connect.
- UI Support & Crisis Line – Mental health support and crisis services available to UI students 24/7.