Student Health provide a variety of services related to sexual health for all registered University of Iowa students. Some of our services include:
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) testing and treatment
- Prescription and non-prescription contraception
- Emergency contraception
- Annual exams for women
- Free condoms
- Medications for HIV prevention
The cost of each clinical service (STI testing, prescription contraception, annual exams, emergency contraception) varies depending on your health insurance. All wellness services (free condoms, individual consultations, group workshops) are free!
- Clinical appointments are held at Student Health in the Westlawn building.
- For an appointment, call 319-335-8394.
More sexual health resources and information:
- Get Yourself Tested campaign
- Information on emergency contraception (“Plan B”)
- Help for sexual assault survivors
- It Gets Better - The University of Iowa